Glogg is a multi-platform GUI application to browse and search through long or complex log files, in short a logfile viewer. It is designed with programmers and system administrators in mind.
- It is free to use and under GPL 3.0 or later.
- Filter and search with regular expressions or wildcards.
- Selectable font and font size.
fkey toggles the follow-mode, which behaves like
- Keyboard commands try to emulate the default bindings used by the classic Unix utilities vi and less.
- Also standard keyboard bindings are supported. E.g.
Ctrl-Endgoes to the end of the file.