Sometimes you have to take screenshots not only of what is visible on the screen, but of all what would be visible on web page if you’d scroll all the way down.
In Chrome, you can create such a screenshot without an add-on. How?
- Click the main menu, the three points at the upper right.
- Select More tools and then Developer tools
- In the deveolper tools, select their three points at the upper right and then Run command.
- Type screensh and select Capture full size screenshot.
- The screenshot will be saved to your download folder.